[Ravensfort] Quoth The Raven Update

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 12:52:21 PDT 2008

If you're reading this, it's safe to assume you weathered the storm and you are reconnected to the virtual world we all call home.  Congratulations.  Please keep those that are still recovering in your thoughts and actions.

ALL OFFICERS REPORTS AND QUOTH MATERIALS DUE THIS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th.
Right now, as expected, I have nothing for it.

For the October Issue, I am looking for articles on the conquest of Kazan by Ivan the Terrible, Lief Erikson's landing in Canada, the first trial for witchcraft in Paris, and the founding of Amsterdam. Also, we are lacking original and public domain artwork. You may add information to the Baronial Calendar.

Thank you.   - Alaric