[Ravensfort] event news etc.

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 06:31:40 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, I want to thank everyone who came out and lent moral support this weekend at our Pity Party. Our Autocrat summed it up perfectly and I will not add anything to it except YES, Devin, you are the cobbler god!!! For most of us it was the only supper we had out there! But we ate it with relish, not literally!! Ha!
  I am sooo dissapointed like most of us that our event has been postponed until spring which will be in  April 2009 if I remember correctly. We will give out our Kingdom awards at the Bordermarch Melees with the Crown's permission.
  We will still be doing security at the Bordermarch event and I will be getting with you soon to update our list and assigning time slots. If you would like a particular time etc. please let me know and I will do my best to  accommodate that. Early sign up is good if you want this.
  We had a volunteer from  Elfsea named Rua come  lend support this weekend and we want to adopt her as she has a wonderful singing voice and talented on the guitar as well. We sent her home with cobbler and lots of hugs and thanks.
  And yes the pit bull was named Princess Raven's Fort  by Runa! She has found a good home. The dog that is, Runa already has a NEW home!! And by the way, thanks to Runa for being our Barony lifeline and calling around to check and report on our family after the storm. I sooo appreciated it and love ya girlfriend!
  Thanks for the officer reports I received and don't forget your report to the Quoth is due now.
 See everyone at Populace on Thursday Oct. 2 at the fire station.
 YIS, G