[Ravensfort] Sunday Aug 31st workday

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Tue Sep 2 01:34:57 PDT 2008

>From the Autocrat of Defender of the Fort :

We have had another very productive week of workdays.

Pace has leveled the growth in the Equestrian camping area with his brushhog
and it looks great.  A pass with a lawnmower and the place will be in tip
top shape.  Plachoya diced up the dead fall trees in the area with his
trusty chainsaw and that Marius person tailored off the pieces to the
bonfire along with the old target stands from the archery range and the low
limbs that Mistress Jalali, Lucien & Clare of the Misty Vale cut.

The final ( and largest ) problem tree at the front gate was felled and
cleared by the crew of Baron Brian, Plachoya, Runa, Jean-Michel, Shannahan,
and Lily Rose from The Shadowlands.

Then it was up to The Stones.  The above mentioned crew was joined by Marie
( Le Hache Pied ) in a general face lift for the fallen trilithons.  Some
stones were straightened and all the cap rocks are back in place.  The stone
circle is something that we can be proud of once again.

Baron Brian's Bratwurst and libations toped the day.  I think everyone went
home feeling tired, full and well satisfied with what was accomplished. And
well they should.  Twice as many workers showed up than any of the previous
work days.  It's amazing what a brass hat and a bratwurst can do.

Unending thanks to everyone that has taken part.

In peaceful service to the Barony and the Kingdom,
Vlod NotVlad