[Ravensfort] Populace news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 10:08:49 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, Last nights Populace was well attended with over 30 people, some who were college students and some new to us or returning members after a long absence. It was great!
  A reminder that this weekend is a work weekend. Please come out and mow your campsite and help paint or whatever is needed. We are down to the final two work weekends now and need everyone to come out and get the site ready.
  Another reminder that this Sunday at 3pm at the gazebo in Huntsville we will have a guild together/demo for all newcomers. Please come out and wear garb to introduce yourself to them. Our Barony is growing by leaps and bounds and it does my heart good to see it. We have several students interested in fighting both heavy and light. Some newcomers are also interested in archery and equestrian, beading etc. Bring your equipment to show them and your craft as well. We will be eating, compliments of our cooking guild but they could use donations of drink, ice and snacks as well. See you around the area here and there!! YIS, Giovanna