[Ravensfort] Himicane Ike Question

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Mon Sep 8 16:23:07 PDT 2008

We will cross that bridge when we get to it.  There is no telling where these things will go this far ahead of time.  Chances are it will miss us.  It's coming in a week before the event.  We are 100 miles inland.  Even if Galveston gets creamed, we may get little to nothing.  This coonass doesn't really worry about hurricanes this far away from the coast.

V NV