[Ravensfort] Himicane Ike Question

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 8 19:04:03 PDT 2008

Well I have a waterproof tent now with a built in ground cloth so I'll be dry.
Unlike my attempt to float out of my tent at Bordermarch.  Hmm wonders
how long it will float... thinking inner tubes lashed together under the tent...
going to garage to see how much rope I have...

Runa and The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net