[Ravensfort] Sundays demo and then some.

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 8 19:08:01 PDT 2008

There were 2 young ladies there that from what little my uneducated eyes could see looked as if they could be down right deadly.  Third one seemed to have some major ability/instinct also.  Guess that's what happens when you give women/ladies sharp pointy things and turn them loose.

I would be willing to help with garb if they purchase the materials.

Runa and The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net