[Ravensfort] Hurricane Fun!

kclement at verizon.net kclement at verizon.net
Tue Sep 9 12:16:02 PDT 2008

Hi, Gregor here.
Greetings to all in the Barony of Raven's Fort, particularly the
Autocrat of Defender, the Baron and Baroness, and the Herald.

It's like this, see.....

As many of you know, I work for TDCJ (not exactly a rare thing for our
group, or course) at the Hamilton unit in Bryan.  I am on the Hurricane
Response Team and recently came back from Beaumont, helping out the area
with Gustav.  Well, I've been called for Ike as well and may be leaving
for Beeville any day now.  I'm assuming that Ike will be over by
Defender and the next Hurricane won't be in town yet (hey, my
non-scadian name is Kevin, maybe it'll be Hurricane Kevin.  That would
be pretty cool!).  I'm also assuming that I won't miss Defender.   Then
again, we all know what happens when you assume.
I am still planning to come to Defender to lead or assist with field
and/or court heraldry, as needed by the current Baronial Herald, or
Their Excellencies.  If that isn't possible, I convey my sincerest
apologies.

In short, if out Herald needs me, I'm planning to make myself available
when I arrive at Defender to be or service all day.  However, I'm not
positive that I'll make it.  I'll let you know more as I do.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you all there.

Ld. Gregor Elfingstone