[Ravensfort] Sundays Demo. on the Green

Gary Pace gpace77586 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 15:42:24 PDT 2008

 Congratulations and many thanks to those who organized and helped spend an afternoon displaying their passion for their Art, Science or Heavy Armor with  S.H.S.U. students and a few local townspeople. Raven's Guild had 8 to 10  potential new members visit.  Our "Princess Amelia" even did her part. She enticed another little girl (who had a puppy) and her mother to sit under the gazebo, where Amelia played with the girl and puppy while Lady Giovanna answered the interested mothers questions about our Barony. Thanks again to all who had a hand in this gathering.
Pace