[Ravensfort] Hurricane Fun!

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Tue Sep 9 19:18:41 PDT 2008

Gregor,

Thanks for the warning.
We could use your help for general announcements throughout the day.  There
is always a need.
Our local Herald, Clare of the Misty Vale has had some lung congestion
problems lately so we have arranged a backup.  Herr Detlef von Marburg has
graciously agreed to step in and once again be the in court voice of the
Baron and Baroness Raven's Fort.  Once a Raven, always a Raven.
Thanks again for the offer.  Keep up the good work.

In service,
Vlod NotVlad