[Ravensfort] Tuesday nights practice

mike dowdy mdowdy999 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 18:00:05 PDT 2008

no new fighters.. that was just us old folks.. no need to worry,we are looking for *zombie moan* -want- need - fresh mea.. err umm new fighters. I am confident the knights marshal will/and has made sure all the proper paperwork/rules are in order. Had he not been there, then we would have taken steps to ensure it was a official practice. As a centurian and a squire to sir rhodri, I take that as a personal responcibilty to not only fight, learn, and teach, but also protect the fighting community .  I would ask and enjoy your participation at this practice. Its not just for fighters, we need bards, dancers, cheerleaders.. and lord knows what else. This is a weekly demo. This is a great family night, a walk the track night. We fighters are just one element. I saw the large.. VERY LARGE turnout for new belle dancer students at our demo, that should be next to us.. that practice would only increase the fighter population ;) fighters.. fighters.. figh.. o wait.. belle dancers belle dancers.. hehe just my thoughts Michael

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:09:11 -0700From: giovanna51 at yahoo.comSubject: Re: [Ravensfort] Tuesday nights practiceTo: mdowdy999 at hotmail.com

That is awesome about the fighters. Were any of them new? And was Egan there and got waivers signed? I am paranoid about them, tee hee!  G--- On Wed, 9/10/08, mike dowdy <mdowdy999 at hotmail.com> wrote:
From: mike dowdy <mdowdy999 at hotmail.com>Subject: [Ravensfort] Tuesday nights practiceTo: "ravensfort" <ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 4:27 PM

I just wanted to pass on this information,  Tuesday nights fighter practice was smokin hot. We had 5 fighters and everyone gave it all they had. Lots of good training and lots of good fighting. I can tell the level of fighting is improving rapidly amongst the fighters, I have a few stripes on body to prove it. With any luck we will be get in some stick time Thursday night.  Michael