[Ravensfort] PLan B for Sat Sun

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 18:24:56 PDT 2008

I just do not pan to drive 60 to 70 miles in the rain to turn around and drive home i more rain.
plachoya

From: runa.herd at earthlink.netTo: humble_archer at hotmail.com; ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Ravensfort] PLan B for Sat SunDate: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 19:32:19 -0500

Unless it's raining cats, dogs and frogs I'll be there.
If nothing else would like to see what the site looks like after the loggers.
I can go out there during the week and help if someone else wants to work out there if we get rained out over the weekend.

And yes, I will melt... all that will be left is my ruby slippers and my pointy hat.

Runa of The Thundering Herdhttp://runa-herd.livejournal.comwww.bedlambazaar.comhttp://thethunderingherd.net