[Ravensfort] site condition

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 14 15:05:45 PDT 2008

Hello all!
I went to the site this afternoon to do a bit of damage check.  So far the site looks pretty good.

The kitchen, shed and showers are all fine.  There are several trees down:
a small one on the road in which I could move out of the way
2 small pines by the kitchen ( didn't hurt anything)
1 large by the road by the showers ( road not blocked and showers OK)
Dreaming tree is still half down
1 large branch across the road that I couldn't move ( too many small branches trying to be one with the ground for me to move by myself)
1 large tree by the EX rose garden
( no impacts on any of the nearby campgrounds)
Mead Hall Ok
Swein Is Ok except for a very small tree
Malcolm's camp is OK
1 large oak down towards the bonfire
1 large tree by Olivia's old camp
1 large oak by the 'burbs
the ground is all nasty gumbo, even going slow in 4wheel drive I skated across the mud.  So no good for small cars, Zork's would not have made it!
And that's all I could see on my quick trip!
Kitsune
PS: from Zork: SHSU is closed through wednesday.  They will look at the situation on Tuesday and make further decisions from there.
Everybody be safe and we'll see you soon!

;