[Ravensfort] To hold Defender or not

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 05:36:00 PDT 2008

I don't feel that "we" should cancle Defender at this time. We shouild attempt to contact THM and get their input. The Huntsman Tournment is being held at Defender.
Based on damage reports heard so far a lot of trees are down. How ever except for the very costal raagions there have not been a lot of reports of damage to homes. That could change by noon.
Our Baron and Barones also need to let their voices be heard on this.
plachoya