[Ravensfort] Defender of the Fort

fionna at suddenlink.net fionna at suddenlink.net
Mon Sep 15 12:47:33 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Barony from Fionna, Baroness of Raven's Fort,

    Sadly, I agree with the decision to postpone Defender of the Fort.
I've not yet been in contact with His Excellency, Brian.  However, with
the Barony taking a direct hit from Ike, I just don't see how we can
still manage to host the event.  The toll on the *people* from Ike is
tremendous, and not just in our fair Barony.  Our neighbors to the
south all the way to the coast, as well as to the eastern border of
Ansteorra and beyond, are all concentrating on just the necesseties at
the moment.  My, and I'm sure Brian's too, good thoughts go out to
everyone who has been affected by Ike.

In Service to the Barony of Raven's Fort,
and with good thoughts and hugs to everyone,
Fionna, Baroness of Raven's Fort