[Ravensfort] Let them eat.....

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Wed Sep 17 09:20:19 PDT 2008

Thanks so much.  Nice save.
I am hoping that everyone that comes out this weekend is prepared to take home some leftovers.  Can you say ziplock ?
I want to thank you especially Devin.  You did a fantastic job perfecting the consistency and taste of the cobbler and having it ready ahead of time.  An Autocrat's best friend.
... wondering if you will be ready to do it again if we have a one month turn around.

Vlod NotVlad