[Ravensfort] Bad news about Defender

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Sep 19 11:26:51 PDT 2008

>From the Autocrat of Defender of the Fort :

I have some very bad news.
I have been posting to the Ansteorra list about the cancellation of Defender, but apparently my announcements have not been posted on the list.  I have been receiving copies in my inbox, but when I went to the archives there was nothing from me.  That means that no one in the Kingdom knows that the event has been canceled.  There is a very good chance that many, many people will show up thinking that there is still an event going on.

HELP !!!!!!!

If anyone can show up tonight  to help with the breaking of bad news, I would appreciate the support.  Giovanna and Fionna will not arrive till tomorrow noon and no one has heard from Brian recently.  This may turn out to be a hell of a weekend.  Lots of people and no feast, no water and no port-a-cans.

HELP !!!!!!!

In service,
Vlod NotVlad