[Ravensfort] Embroidery or Quilting Stand

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 30 14:49:49 PDT 2008

Maybe the Arts & Sciences office might be interested.  It might be nice to have a "loaner" available for those who just want to try or are only going to do one project.
We could also do a group project.  Make a nice design, apply it and pass the whole thing around.  Something for the Crown might be nice.  Or we could do our own Bayeux tapestry....or, well there are plenty of ideas coming up in this old rusted brain ;)
Kitsune