[Ravensfort] To The Wood Artisians in Ravens Fort

Hoffpauir, David ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU
Mon Sep 8 14:41:26 PDT 2008

Runa,

I found yer mind.  Well, to be honest, Google did...

http://blog.livedoor.jp/runa1014/archives/52894297.html

"RUNA's mind: Celtic foiled by Kaka magic."  Looks like you might have left it in Japan and Hugh Grant's been using it.

Anyways, I'm not touching it if it's been anywhere near Kaka, magic, or Hugh Grant, so you can go get it yerself and we'll skip the reward...

Regards,
DSD

From: ravensfort-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:ravensfort-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Sher M
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 12:44 PM
To: Ravens Fort
Subject: {Fraud?} {Disarmed} [Ravensfort] To The Wood Artisians in Ravens Fort

http://www.greydragon.org/library/collapsible%20boxes.pdf
http://www.housebarra.com/projects/talschair/
http://www.iamanangelchaser.com/products/puzzle_chair/puzzle_chair.html
http://www.housebarra.com/projects/talschair/
MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.crisjolliff.com" claiming to be http://www.crisjolliff.com:80/portfolio/building-a-merchant-booth.html<http://www.crisjolliff.com:80/portfolio/building-a-merchant-booth.html>

Runa (who has lost her mind-there is a reward for anyone that finds and returns it)

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com<http://www.bedlambazaar.com>
http://thethunderingherd.net