[Ravensfort] Himicane Ike Question

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 8 19:01:38 PDT 2008

Oh Dear!  I forgot about one that came up 45.  I woke up from nap before I
left
for work.  Hubby & moped were gone.  He left about 1 hour before the storms
hit to
go buy fried chicken.  If I thought running over him with the moped would
have hurt
him I would have done it.  That's one reason he's an ex.  There wasn't any
beer involved
in that one.

Runa and The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com