[Ravensfort] non sca help needed question

SFT2 sftester2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 15:09:25 PDT 2008

David Brown wrote:
> is there anyway to remove windows vista from a computer. i really
> hate it.

Yes, call an exorcist.

You need a copy of XP, preferably Pro, but Home will do. Back up everything
you want to keep, format, sacrifice a live muskrat over the monitor, and
reinstall. I might have a USB hard drive that'll work for backing stuff up,
depending on how much stuff is involved.

I think it calls for a muskrat in the manual, may be an otter.
--
Gundy
"If you're normal the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged the