[Ravensfort] OT:Gas Prices going up thanks to IKE

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 09:56:15 PDT 2008

ROFL if you are anywhere south of willis good luck filling up now...if you havent done that yet you are probably going to have to wait until next week to get it...

i hope everyone has hunkered down and is ready to ride out IKE :)  which, i might add, will be making landfall on the 2nd anniversary of kiwi's death :) what better way to remember!!!

stay safe everyone!Mirabelis

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:42:10 -0700From: ashlin_c at yahoo.comTo: ravensfort at ansteorra.orgSubject: [Ravensfort] OT:Gas Prices going up thanks to IKE

    Just got a call from a relative in Louisville, Kentucky, telling me to fill up my gas tank asap.  They have just raised the prices 1$ a gallon because of IKE and the refineries closing.  Here is hoping that everyone comes out of this storm safely.
                                                                       Lady Ashlin