[Ravensfort] Bad news about Defender

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 19 14:37:58 PDT 2008

Yeah what she said.  I can't get out there tonight.  I cancelled my dog
sitter for tonight.  I can't go off and leave the generator just running.
There is still a curfew in Walker County.  I just can't remember if it
starts at 8 pm or 9 pm

Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com