[Ravensfort] Rapier Marshall

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 22 09:57:55 PDT 2008

Vivat Don Charles!

Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CAC
  To: Raven's Fort Barony of
  Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 8:39 AM
  Subject: [Ravensfort] Rapier Marshall

        Oh and I take pride in announcing our new Rapier Marshall is Don Charles d'Alsace! Vivat to Don Charles for taking this office as well as being our Exchequer! And for all of his hard work with our student group Raven's Guild. I can't imagine our Barony without this wonderful friend working so hard for us. Vivat to Don Charles!!
           Our only office open now is Minister of Children. Any takers out there?! YIS, G