[Ravensfort] non sca help needed question

SFT2 sftester2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 22:47:56 PDT 2008

Catie Clark wrote:

> don't forget the 24 inch charm circle of fish heads and armadillo
> skulls!
> or there's converting to the one true way of linux...
> ;-)

Hmm... book doesn't mention anything about fish heads or dillo skulls. But
then I haven't gotten a revision since I was beta testing and told Micro$oft
something to the effect of "this thing is crap."

Bah, linux is icky. Can't run Mach III, so I can't make neat metal thingies.
--
Gundy
"If you're normal the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged the