[Ravensfort] New Site Land Committee

Mike Gamber lococnc at consolidated.net
Wed Apr 8 08:37:40 PDT 2009

Now that the event at the stones is over with, can we have a discussion on the new site in the next few weeks? It's really starting to shape up out there. Fences and Gates are back up, everything is getting green. The permanent camp sites will need to be clearly identified soon so I can know where to clear and mow. I have a grapple coming for the tractor so I can get all the deadfall and brush hauled away. Grass planting should be done soon so by the fall we have nice grass cover on the camp sites.