[Ravensfort] Fw: Arigato!

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 8 00:53:16 PDT 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Dominique Epps <blueingreen at sbcglobal.net>
To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2009 3:15:15 AM
Subject: Arigato!

konichiwa mina!
Sorry for the bandwidth but I wanted to thank all of the wonderful people who helped me with the feast this weekend:
Ld Seggird for his most juiciest delectable pork, you truly are a god with meats.
Ld Pasquale who braved the kitchen and its occupants setting it up and provided one of the best serving and cleaning teams.
My Yasai Kiri team Mistress Shanahan who forgot that she was left handed and Ld Vlad Carpatti, both showed no mercy for the cabbage.
Kaetlyn and Carla who cored and stuffed the apples.  You made them almost as sweet as you.
Ldy Tareija who started cleaning before we even started eating.  Dishes will always tremble at your sight!
Ld VnV who knew how to count beans but learned about sorting them, and saved the day by finding darn good bread at the last minute when SHSU failed us.
And last but not least my lord Charles for being my chauffeur, porter, mechanic and best partner ever.
You guys are the greatest!
Arigato gozaimasu!
Domai/Kitsune
PS: I'm sure that I've forgotten someone somewhere, please forgive me as my brains are still a bit addled!