[Ravensfort] New Site Land Committee

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:42:49 PDT 2009

Sure thing!  I talked to Cedric over the weekend and plan to come to the May
gathering.  I will try to make it out there one of these next 2 weekends,
although I know it won't be this Saturday (I'm brewing with some Bros).  I
would like to have Sweincamp2 ready for the 30th.  The info has been posted
on Sweinnet and the website.  Hopefully we can get a few takers on it.
Maybe we can arrange a formal work party before then.

Alaric