[Ravensfort] Fw: cook's guild tomorrow

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 11:00:47 PDT 2009

That's now tonight!!

I will bring some mushrooms, cheese and fruit.  Just depends on what looks good at the store.  Call me on my cell if you need me to pick anything else up.

 I am in Houston visiting my newest niece, Adyline Marie who was born last night and is 8lbs, 5oz with a FULL head of hair and the chubbiest cheeks you have ever seen!

See everyone tonight!!

Marie