[Ravensfort] Stones etc.

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 05:32:08 PDT 2009

I have checked out our Stones and they need some TLC. One top stone is broken and they need weed eating , straightening etc. Any ideas on replacing the broken top? Anyone have a stone laying around somewhere?! Who can clean the Stones of Raven's Fort? A most necessary and respectful job!
  And who will help Trish clean the road on Friday ?  Surely someone out there wants to ride with our beautiful Trisha and clean up with her!!!!  xo G
   Our two page Black Star ad is good to go! We are almost there!
    Who has a chain saw and can come out next Sat. the 22nd and help?  It is crunch time everyone! Can you tell I am getting excited?
   Don't forget our demo Aug. 22 at 7-10, Dom will cook for all who shows up. That is worth any demo etc.!!!! Let's all support our Raven's Guild.  Yeah for us! xo G