[Ravensfort] Scroll Painting at Chrystal's tomorrow at 5:00pm...

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 08:04:17 PDT 2009

Hola!

We will be having a Scribal/Scroll Painting gathering at Chrystal's home  tomorrow (Friday) afternoon starting around 5:00pm until were done...
345 Forest Lane
Westridge Subdivision off Hwy 30 west in Huntsville
(if you need directions, I can send them to you offline/list)

FYI - Parking for early arrivers, please fill in my drive way (it is double-laned so 8 vehicles can fit), if you park in the street, pls make sure you are off the street just to be safe...

We will be painting the championship scrolls for our Defender event & anything else related to scribal/scroll work.  Anyone interested in assisting with this endeavor is welcome to come by & sit for awhile to paint &/or visit.  If you have your own paint brushes to be used with gouche paint (not acrylic) - that's great, bring them, otherwise brushes/paint/paper towels/water, etc will be provided.

Amy - If you would like to bring your artwork for the 8/22 demo over, we can work on text wording & layout so that Charles can print them at work...?  Just let me know if I can be of assistance.

Anyone wanting to have snacks &/or do a potluck type dinner or order take out/delivery, please let me know asap. I will have ice, plastic cups available for drinks (pls bring your own &/or enough to share) & paper plates & paper towels...

FYI for parents wanting to bring children - Children are most welcome, but please know that my home is not child proof, so parents will have to monitor their own children at all times.  I have a 3 dogs & 1 cat & 1 bird for those with allergies.  Please do not let the cat outside (no matter how much he bribes you... don't buy or believe it).

Let me know if you have any questions...

regards,
HE Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
aka Roberta J Allen

~peace~love~empathy~