[Ravensfort] The Dreaming Tree

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 22:06:09 PDT 2009

For those who do not know.....

(sigh)

The Dreaming Tree is now splitting in two.  The crack is from the "Y" to the base of the trunk now. It is just a matter of time before it falls.

With out the third limb the other two have no anchor to pull together with.

The drought has taken its toll on it and I wish there was a better solution to
fixing the tree. some have suggested cable or bolting it together. Chaining it
was also mentioned.

If any one has any idea on how to fix it with out spending allot of money we need to look in to it.

cutting it down may be our only choice.
I am not happy at all about the loss of the Dreaming Tree. I am sure allot of you are not
either.

Sorry for the bad news but I thought you all should know.

Your Baron
Brian du Val
:o(