[Ravensfort] workday etc.

Hoffpauir, David ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU
Mon Aug 3 08:01:31 PDT 2009

On that, “DSD has said that he will deal with the bumbles” part, I am taking suggestions.

DsD

From: ravensfort-bounces+env_drh=shsu.edu at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:ravensfort-bounces+env_drh=shsu.edu at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of CAC
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 9:37 AM
To: Raven's Fort Barony of
Subject: [Ravensfort] workday etc.

Our workday was very successful as Runa stated online. I was too swollen yesterday to be able to type. On the way home my fingers, hand, lower arm swelled up and wasn't feeling too great!  "Run Michelle run!" will bring back memories for those of us who were there on Sunday morning! There is a nest of bumble bees under the platform near our feast area and didn't like my sweeping it! By the time I finally noticed them swarming around me and started running towards where Michelle was sitting on the porch , with noticeably alot less clothes on than me, I had to pretend she was Forest Gump in answer to her question,   "What is wrong?". She noticed my black cloud following and then ran as well. She still had one after her all the way to her pickup. I only got one sting on my wrist which is a miracle considering my face and neck were exposed to them! Anyway, there is no work weekend coming up until two from now. We need help to deal with the dreaming tree before the event. Please come out that Sat. August 15-16. This HAS to be fixed before our event. DSD has said that he will deal with the bumbles. There is more clean up of dead wood to carry to the burn pile. With all of us there this weekend it was wonderfully fast and efficient and we got to go home before it got too hot. Please put it on your calendar and we hope to see you there. We need some more painting done to the changing room as well. Individual campsites need to be spruced up too. We will do much planning this Thursday at Populace. I also need some people to volunteer to pick up the blatant trash on Four Notch Road Friday of the event and double check Sat. am .  Let me know if you can do this small task.  See you Thursday, YIS,G