[Ravensfort] Pace in Saint Joseph's in Bryan

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Aug 7 00:36:25 PDT 2009

Unto our Raven type birdbrains,

At Populace Meeting last night it was pointed out to me that there are those of you that found my little joke for Pace callus.  That was not my intent in the least.  Anyone that knows me and my friendship with Pace should know that.  It was a joke that I hoped would make Pace smile when he reads it.  I sincerely believe that he will understand it as a joke and find it funny.  I am so sorry that not everyone finds dry humor entertaining.

My favorite get well card reads,

FRONT

“I’m glad to hear that you have been sick”

INSIDE

“Instead of in jail like everyone has been saying.

Get well soon”

Dry humor, but funny none the less.

Pace is a great guy and a great asset to our Barony.  I wish nothing but good things for him.  As I said in a private email to both he and Giovanna, “I am thinking about him and I’m looking forward to our good times ahead”.

Peace,

V NV