[Ravensfort] LD's book

James Northfolke jamesnorthfolke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:45:04 PDT 2009

LD had a really groovy book at populace last week.  I hadn't seen it
before; though some of you probably have.  In any event, here it is
online:  http://www.noteaccess.com/Texts/Cennini/index.htm

Cennino D' Andrea Cennini. The Craftsman's Handbook. The Italian "Il
Libro dell' Arte." Translated by Daniel V. Thompson, Jr. New York: Dover
Publications, Inc. 1933, by Yale University Press.

PS:  I found this quote to be universal: How Some Enter The Profession
Through Loftiness of Spirit, and Some, For Profit.
Chapter II   ;)