[Ravensfort] First time event question

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 18 12:11:29 PDT 2009

What Rosalia said is very true.
I make a list for each event.  I usually get my non-perishable stuff
gathered first and check it off.  This is about 2 days before I leave for
the event.  Then I pack everything the day before and load it up and check
it off again.  You'd be surprised what you forget.  That gives me a chance
to look at it and figure out what I've forgotten.  Last thing to load is
contacts, glasses, medications, jewelry, fill the ice chest, etc.

Ceramic type plates, bowls, mugs are good for feast gear as long as they are
a solid color but not like lime green or screaming meme pink type colors.
Don't forget forks, knives & spoons.  If you have a large-ish basket you can
put your feast gear in that and cover it with a piece of fabric that you can
use as your 'table cloth'.  I usually take battery operated candles both for
my tent and to put on tables.

Lady Runa