[Ravensfort] Horses at Defender

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 19 17:22:58 PDT 2009

So far King's Lancer is bringing 3 - 1 wooden stall set aside for him.
Kingdom Equestrian Officer is bringing 2 (hers & Mirabellis's) - 1 wooden and one rope set aside for them
Baronial Champion-not sure how many she is bringing at least 1 stall set aside for her, will check and see how many she needs.
Cambria Aquilus Equus of Loch Sollier is bringing 2 and has registered with ACCEPS.  One 1 stall is now set aside for the 18 hand Percheron.

It looks like we're going to have a wonderful turnout with the Equestrian Community.

We now have 2 members/potential members of Raven's Fort that are Equestrians, possibly 3.  One of them is planning on being at our Work weekend and coming to the Demo Saturday night with her daughter who is starting at Sam this semester.  The daughter has been told about Ravens Guild and given Rosalia's email contact info.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd