[Ravensfort] Sad news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 13:26:11 PDT 2009

Dear Populace, Last night Fionna's grandmother died in her sleep. She was 93 years old and died in her own home in her own bed. She never wanted to go to a nursing home so she died happy and healthy with no warning. We should all be that lucky one day. I am sure she was an awesome person with many stories to tell. Let's keep their family including our fair Baroness  Fionna in our thoughts and prayers .  Ivan will call when they have more details about the service etc.  YIS, Giovanna