[Ravensfort] work weekend, thanks for the help

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 15:28:02 PDT 2009

 Thank you to all who came out the helped this weekend at the site and the demo.
The Raven's Guild President, Amy Lee will tell you all about the demo! She did a good job organizing us all!

Allot happend this weekend and allot of work was done for the barony.

Vlod, Runa, Irial, Charles, Pace, Giovanna, Malcolme, Klare, Drew all came out this weekend.

Thank you Vlod for helping me with the dreaming tree.

We still have much work to be done on the site to be ready for Defender and Kings Lancer.
I will not be attending Jagermeister. I need to be on site to work on the trees and such.

For those who are not going Please come out to the site and help clean up for the event.

Thank you.

Your Baron, Brian du Val.