[Ravensfort] news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 08:02:18 PDT 2009

My sympathies to both Marie and Her Excellency Fionna as they both deal with the passing of their grandmothers.  No news on the funeral yet from Ivan.
   Come one come all this weekend to the Stones site. We will be finishing up the Dreaming Tree and if you want  a piece,  now is the time to get it. I enjoyed reading HE Brian's story of its origins. If any others have  a story about it now would be a good time to share your tales.
  Our latest membership no. are 52/35/17  the order being associate/sustaining/family.  The synopsis our Kingdom Seneschal wrote about us was interesting, very short. I will share it at Populace in Sept.  Our business meeting was moved for the month of Sept. only to the Thursday after our event, place to be named later.
   PLEASE come out and help this weekend if you are able. We need to replace the large poles that were moved because of the tree, clean up the tree limbs, push mow around the children's area, paint the dressing room etc.     YIS, G