[Ravensfort] Burn Ban Information

drew russell drussell_88130 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:34:50 PDT 2009

I ran into an acquaintance today, he just happens to be the Environmental Investigator for Walker County.  I was asking him about the burn ban, and he stated that the only way fires are allowed is if they are in a container with a lid.  So what that means is no bonfire, but we can have the BBQ pits on site going.

Of course common sense says that if you have a BBQ pit going, do not leave it unattended.

I will again miss populace Thursday, but will be back in town before Defender.

Alric, please give my copy of the Quoth to Klar or Malcome.

Drew Russell
Rising Phoenix Mercenary Household

Life is like a dogsled team.
If you aren't the lead dog,