[Ravensfort] Bee it known...

Hoffpauir, David ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU
Tue Aug 4 07:40:25 PDT 2009

I took a reconnoiter of the situation yesterday.  Yep, there’s bees.

Beeing the smart, wise, and crafty adversary I tend to bee, I drove the truck right up over the corner of their insidious lair and revved the engine.  Yep, there’s bees and bees don’t like trucks.

About 5 beeillion of them came out from under the dais.  Another 5 beeillion came up through the dais.  Them that came up the wrong way got sucked through the radiator fan and made beenutbutter out of.  MWAHAHAHAHA!

Alas, I have determined though that they are Ansteorran bees. Or on Sable, in saltire a pair of wings displayed, per center base, a nasty pokey stingy thingy, per center chief, a nasty attitude towards humans.

“Not good,” quothed my inner quothy self.  All Ansteorrans are worthy opponents.

When comes the time of my assault, I must bee stealthy, I must bee patient, I must bee ninja.

A ninja in a army tank.

Regards,
DsD