[Ravensfort] Stones etc.

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 08:40:14 PDT 2009

i have a pretty big piece of concrete block....do you know the dimensions of what it needs to be?  i can measure my block and we can see if it will work.  unfortunately i wont be able to go to anywork weekends cuz i'm working both days every weekend until the end of the month, but would love to help clean up the road with trisha on friday.  i dont know what time calena and i will be on site with the horses though so i hate to say i'll do that if i dont know what time i'll be around.  i think we are expecting to be there early afternoon, i know i will be there by the time i have to sit gate at 7 :) so as far as i know i can help out on that project.  i'll send that concrete block with someone and we can see if it will work, i think that kiwi would be proud to have a block of his concrete up on the stones.....

Mirabelis