[Ravensfort] FW: Directions for the demo

Lee, Amy AML016 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Aug 19 08:29:33 PDT 2009

Seems the list doesn't like big attachments, here's a link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/NoKree/demo.jpg

Intramural field 1 is located across the street from the Health and Kineseology Center(gym) and the Johnson Coliseum.  I have edited the attached campus map to show where IF1 is and where we will be allowed to park. I'm afraid there are no very good places for handicapped parking, in my opinion the best place is to park across the street in the bigger parking lot and cross the street. Parking in the smaller lot means a bit of an uphill climb. If anyone needs more specific directions reply to this and I will do my best; direction aren't my forte!

So far we have 25 people signed up for sure, and a few maybes that will come and go. I am very excited about this demo and hope it will be a smash! See you all there!

Rosalia
Amy Lee
"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."