[Ravensfort] Dreaming Tree

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 13:13:05 PDT 2009

Would it be appropriate to have a "remembering the dreaming tree" aspect of the next event?  Have everyone who attends bring their photos of people, tents, and events that happened around the dremaing tree and have a set up somewhere where people could come by and view the displayed pictures?  I hope that the tree's felling was documented by photograph for all time, which pics could also be displayed  . . .

Just thinkin outside the box here . . .