[Ravensfort] sca Questions

Epps, David ICC_DCE at SHSU.EDU
Tue Aug 25 12:12:32 PDT 2009

Dear Chad,
	I am the faculty/staff advisor for the "Raven's Guild", the SHSU student group associated with the "Barony of Raven's Fort".  The President of the club is Amy Lee.  They meet twice a month in the LSC.  I think that the meeting is @ 5:00PM the 1st and 3rd Wednesday.  I don't know the room assignment yet.  If you need help with rapier combat, I am your go to person.  Otherwise for Chivalric fighting you will need to contact the knight marshal.  We do have loaner gear for rapier. We practice Sundays @ 3:00PM at the corner of 19th St. & Ave. O at the gazebo.  Please contact the list if you are planning on being there, we work at the site on some of the weekends.  As far as membership try www.sca.org for the forms and information, also www.ansteorra.org  for kingdom and www.ravensfort.org for the local stuff.  The populace meeting is @ 7:00PM on the first Thursday of each month at firehouse #2 just north of the Jack-in-the-Box and across the street from the baseball field on S. Sam Houston Ave.  Let us know if you need anything else.  Yours in Service, Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: ravensfort-bounces+icc_dce=shsu.edu at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:ravensfort-bounces+icc_dce=shsu.edu at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Smith III, Chadwick
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 1:46 PM
To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ravensfort] sca Questions

Dear SCA,
I have just a few questions:
1. what group does Sam Houston State University belong to (barony of stargate, westgate, etc.)?
2. When and where does the Huntsville chapter of SCA meet and/or when can I come?
3. what do i need to do to become a member?
4. is there rental or backup equipment available for new/prospective members such as myself?

Thank you,
Chad Smith