[Ravensfort] Fw: The Dreaming tree that was, may it's history live in our hearts.

Cathal SilAlmhain silalmhain at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 06:49:01 PDT 2009

I am not a nature freak, or anything even botany-friendly-esque, however, despite the fact that the tree limbs ar no longer attached to the roots, the acorns still attached to the limbs may continue to mature--if there are any still attached to the limbs, leave them on and see what happens.  Check the limbs and attached acorns around defender weekend and see if there are any that have been able to mature.