[Ravensfort] tree parts

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Aug 28 19:31:02 PDT 2009

The chainsaw mill sound interesting. (read fun)
I'd like to see that in action.

If heard him right, Baron Brian knows someone that owns a mill.
I'm not sure if he has even talk to the guy yet.
Or about the moving from here to yonder and back.
I am wondering where we can stack lumber for so long to dry.
All that said, the trunks are very straight and long.  ( no comments thank you Devin )
They scream to have something done with such beautiful wood.
If nothing else we could protected them until we decide what to do.
4x4s to prop logs are doable.

Kitsune was the first to claim a chunk 24x20x6 for food slicing needs.
Brian has a good idea on how to extract that for her.

Saint David said that he will bring his uncle's tractor over tomorrow to help move the DT.  If I am not mistaken we will have the Ridge Top Farms tractor on site tomorrow as well... or was that Sunday ?

V NV