[Ravensfort] workday

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sun Aug 30 10:41:28 PDT 2009

The site is looking great.
The branches, logs and leaves have been removed from the list field.
Raked.
The other section of tree which, was propped high in the air by its own branches, has been brought to the ground.
It is being held up off the ground a few inches by what is left of branch stubs.
This will allow it to avoid ground contact rot until it can be cut into manageable sections and moved to a wood mill.
It will also provide a sturdy chair and monkey bar for all that would like to stop by to say their goodbyes at Defender.
Baron Brian has already made arrangements to have the Dreaming tree cut into useable pieces.
Truck loads of fire wood have been delivered to several camps around the site.
1 to Rolling Thunder, 1 to the Equestrian camp and 4 to Sweincamp.
There is still wood to move and still an invitation to move some to your camp.
It is sad that the Dreaming Tree has died, but when remembered, it should be the happy times that we spent in its shade that should rule our emotions.
Baron Brian is planning a small display featuring the history of the DT and would like the help of the general populace.
Please look back through your albums to find old photos with the Dreaming Tree in the background.
If you own a scanner you can send the scanned photos directly to Baron Brian.
If you do not own a scanner, please contact Brian to make arrangements to share your photos.
Many thanks for your help with this project.

Other Saturday projects included Lady Giovanna painting the Dressing Rooms to match the showers and Lord Pasquale cleared the Equestrian Field of those pesky little trees.

It was a very fruitful day for The Stones site.

V NV