[Ravensfort] Jägermeiste

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 06:52:39 PDT 2009

Unto the good and noble people of Raven's Fort

This past weekend I and a few others made the 4 hour  journy across
the kingdom to visit the Shire of Ffynnon Gath for their event of
Jägermeiste. If you were unable to attend this event you missed a very
wonderful event. The good people of Ffynnon Gath made us feel welcome.
The fighting in both Rapier field as well as Chivalric field were very
well fought. The Saracen Blade Tavern provided some most excellent
food both for lunch and dinner. I plan on going to Jägermeiste next
for it is well worth the trip. Also Talked to a number of people about
coming over to our event of Defender and alot of them seemed pleased
to come to our event after we had made the effort to go to their
event. It does pay to travel on your own and meet new and wonderful
people.

 Lemoine de Gascony MKA "L.D. Beers"  loco.cerveza at gmail.com
The only power any government has is the power to crack down on
criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them.
One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible
for men to live without breaking laws.
--Ayn Rand